The ICCEC 2020 organisers are able to award full or partial conference scholarships to deserving applicants.
The scholarship committee will evaluate the proposals received by the deadline, make the selection, and inform all applicants of the results. The scholarship committee is mindful of the desirability of building clinical ethics consultation capacity in lower-middle-income settings.
Successful applicants bear the costs and responsibility of obtaining travel visas if this is required for travel to South Africa. The organisers will provide a scholarship award letter and official letter of invitation for visa purposes.
Kindly click here to download the application form and email the completed application form to email@example.com, motivating your application for conference funding, setting out the required information in the form and signing the undertaking.
- The call for scholarship applications will open on 3 June 2019 and close on 2 October 2019.
- The decisions of the scholarship committee are final and no negotiations are possible.
- Except under exceptional circumstances, scholarship recipients will be personally responsible for wasted costs if they do not attend the conference.
- The applicant bears the costs and responsibility of obtaining a travel visa timeously if this is required for travel to South Africa.
- Priority will be given to scholars from African countries. Other resource limited settings will be considered, funding permitting.